Smile rejuvenates, oxygenates, cleanses, eliminates stress and improves relationships with others. When smiling, we eliminate endorphins, make us be nice people, exercise, increase confidence, is good for the skin, balances mood, improves digestion and makes you live longer. a beautiful smile is your presentation to the world and always has to be radiant with an affordable cosmetic dentistry in Tijuana Mexico.
When we laugh we feel better and more comfortable, in addition to promoting our health. We give you several reasons why you will want to smile every day.
6 physical and emotional benefits of smiling
1. It improves the oxygenation of the body, regulates the cardiac pulse and is also a breathing technique. Laughing is the quickest and easiest way to breathe deeply and completely, thus eliminating the stale air from the lungs and bringing new oxygen to the body and brain. A nice way to clean and ventilate our lungs.
2. Relaxes the muscles and relieves pain. The endorphins that are released when smiling act as natural analgesics and can alleviate chronic pain.
3. Increase creativity, memory and problem solving.
4. More happiness. When smiling, with the movement of the muscles of the face, neurotransmitters known as endorphins are activated responsible for the feeling of well-being.
5. Less stress. When smiling, cortisol, the stress hormone, is reduced. It helps eliminate negative thoughts and emotions in addition to helping to release tensions. The smile and laughter helps to overcome many situations such as depression, anguish, etc.
6. Improves social relations. It makes you more friendly and increases collaboration, solidarity and cohesiveness. The smile not only expresses the happiness of the people, it has other connotations. You can use the smile to be forgiven, trust you, seduce or receive a smile.
Smiling is a nice way to feel better about yourself and others. Try to surround yourself with positive people and find small things that make you smile every day.